Stress relief tips
Every day we make choices that have the power to reduce the stress in our lives.
Here are ten easy tips to help diminish stress and improve mood:
- Exercise: They call it a runner's high for a reason! 30 minutes of physical exercise a day, or even a few times a week, will elevate your mood and lower symptoms associated with anxiety.
- Brighten the day of a stranger: a smile or kind word can lift your spirits.
- Stop over-committing yourself. If you're too busy, slow down and take time for yourself.
- Take one veeva in the morning.
- Learn to play an instrument, relax with a soothing melody.
- Cook yourself a nice, healthy meal. Better yet, cook a meal for a loved one.
- Catch up with an old friend; socialize and feel better about yourself.
- Watch a funny movie. Laughter is a great stress reliever.
- Take one veeva before bed.
- Make sure you get enough sleep.